• the Site is owned and operated by GS Accountants Limited, Suite B Elddis Business Park Finchale Road Durham DH1 5HE
• our VAT number is 272 481 790
• we are regulated by insert name of Regulator
• we are a member of insert name of professional body
You have certain rights as a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which governs the collection,
processing and disposal of personal data by organisations such as ours.
In relation to personal data about you, you have the right:
• to be informed about how and why we collect and use the data
• to be given access to the data we hold
• to have any inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
• to ask us to delete personal data, earlier than we might already dispose of it
• to prevent us from processing the data further
• to object to us using the data for particular purposes
We provide contact details at the end of this Policy for you to use if you have any complaint about our processing of your
personal data. If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with this issue, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which is the body in charge of supervising personal data use in the UK.
If you communicate with us by e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address and any other content that you send to us
in the body of the mail. We do not collect any other personal data by any other method and in particular, we do not place
cookies on our Site.
We will process and store your data securely, and we will only keep it for as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it
In relation to the data we do collect, as laid out in the section above, we may use it as follows:
• to reply to your email
• insert any other uses here
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We will not share your personal data with anyone at any time.
We will only keep your data as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it is collected, and/or for as long as we have
your permission to hold it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
You are entitled to make a Subject Access Request under the GDPR. This means that you may request a copy of any personal
data we hold about you, free of charge. We will provide any or all information in response to your request if you contact us on
insert contact details.
If you have any questions about the Site or this Policy, or you wish to make a Subject Access Request, then please contact us
as follows, making your request or query clear:
telephone: 0191 386 0762
postal address: GS Accountants Limited, Suite B Elddis Business Park Finchale Road Durham DH1 5HE
We may change this policy from time to time, in response to changes in the law or for operational reasons. Any changes will
immediately be posted on the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the amended Policy if you continue to use the Site
afterwards. You should therefore regularly review this Policy.